FOR A FULL BREAKDOWN OF THE DAY'S AGENDA, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE MEDIA PACK BELOW.
The #NewGenTrends in Marketing Conference will be held on Tuesday 24 May 2022 at The Venue, Melrose Arch - Johannesburg. This will be a physical conference!
#NEWGENTRENDS IN MARKETING CONFERENCE
The unmissable event for marketers …
The New Generation Awards – the No.1 digital media awards in South Africa – brings you the #NewGenTrends in Marketing Conference, taking place on Tuesday 24 May 2022. This one-day, in-person conference will see nine industry leaders examine, analyse and break down “radar-worthy trends” to help you improve how you market, communicate and execute, to stand out from the rest.
Our keynote speakers will share vital insights into what is crucial to stay competitive throughout 2022 and 2023. The trends that are making waves right now may transform how you approach marketing.
The focus of this conference is on tools and strategies available right now – not on trends that will emerge in only 10 years’ time – that marketers can apply to their everyday marketing efforts to transform and boost their brand, career and industry. These are tools that have helped the conference’s speakers elevate their brands and clients, to grow business revenues that go beyond the brief.
EVENT SPONSORS: Wunderman Thompson South Africa | Audiense | Brandwatch | Hootsuite | YOUKNOW Digital
Speakers and topics
- Parusha Partab, Strategy Director – Wunderman Thompson South Africa: Topic – Driving Brand Growth with Inspiration
- Mike Sharman, CEO – Retroviral: Topic – B R A N D A L I S M
- Jeanette Grove, Executive Creative Director (Content & Social) – Grey South Africa: Topic – Marshall McLuhan, Social Media as a Campfire, and Brands as Storytellers
- Nikita Achadinha, Brand Manager – BMW Group South Africa: Topic – Digital Transformation, a BMW Point of View
- Kelvin Jonck, CEO – YOUKNOW Digital: Topic – The 1st Party Data Revolution
- Mzamo Xala, Group CEO – Avatar: Topic – Disrupt Culture to Perform
- Tara Turkington, CEO – Flow Communications: Topic – Finding Your Brand’s Purpose
- Brett StClair, Global CEO – Teraflow.ai: Topics – The Future of Digital Sales is ML-Driven Personalisation, Here’s Where to Start and Decentralise to Centralise Hyper Personalisation
- Zaheida Sayed, Chief Operations Officer - Futuretech Media: Topic – Futuristic Marketing is Now …
- Revenue Marketing: learn how to deliver campaigns that drive revenue marketing as a focal point.
- Driving Brand Growth with Inspiration: understand what it means to call a brand inspirational and how inspiration can drive growth for your brand
- Web 3.0: teaches you how to build the foundations to scale hyper-personalisation, and what technologies will need to be established – like ML – to manage the complexity
- Brand Building: the ups and downs and the need for business to dismantle, and vandalise, its perceived, public-facing persona
- The Marshall McLuhan Theory: how a communication theory that’s over five decades old still applies to our media today
- The Future of PR and Influence: learn when or if to launch a new business as opposed to creating a division; how to raise capital; and find out about impactful presentations, start-up school fees, and how to put emphasis on a manifesto rather than purpose
- Insights and Inspiration: to help you transform and boost your brand, career and industry
- Targeting and Attracting Anonymous Audiences: why customer retention, customer experience and the use of 1st party consumer data are a priority. What are brands looking to accomplish and what technology is available to accelerate this?
- Inspiring Cultural Currency: positioning your brands as agents of mass-scale digital adoption. Learn how to Disrupt the Culture to Perform
- Digital Transformation: we delve deeper into the shift of becoming a customer-centric, digital-first business
- Building an Agency from Scratch, while elevating your clients to emotional (and commercial) cult status
And much more …
Who should attend?
Ambitious marketers froom both the corporate and agency sectors, who are interested in the latest trends that will help elevate their marketing, broaden their skill set and keep them ahead of the competition.
Corporate and Agency Marketers, Brand Managers, Corporate Communications Managers, Social Media Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Business Professionals, Creative Directors, Content Managers, Transformation Managers, Heads of Strategy, ECDs, Heads of Digital, CEOs, COOs, FDs, Media Managers
When and where
- Tuesday 24 May 2022, The Venue, Melrose Arch, Johannesburg
- Earliest arrival time: 7.30am
R3 500 per person excl. VAT. Book three or more seats and receive a 10% discount.
To book seats, email firstname.lastname@example.org (cell: 076 413 1339).
Don’t miss out! Limited venue capacity, so book your seats early.